If you’re on this site, it’s most likely for a few reasons. You either want to learn how to save more money, strategize on how to pay off your debts, or my favorite, make more money!
If you are working a 9-5 job that you don’t find passion in, look no further than this section because in my opinion, everyone should have some sort of side hustle outside of their every day job.
I’m not saying you need to go out and start your own company. Not everyone is made to be an entrepreneur and that’s completely fine! But that doesn’t mean you can’t make a little bit of extra money on the side of your full-time job.
Don’t think a side hustle is for you?
Do me a favor.
Take a second to imagine what your life would be like if you made an extra $250 this month.
What would you do with that money?
It’s not a life changing amount, but it would provide you more flexibility to pay down your debt faster or taking a nice trip with your significant other.
Now how would your life change if you made an extra $500 this month? What about an extra $1,000?
I don’t know about you, but the thought of an extra $1,000 a month will get my attention.
It may seem impossible, but there are hundreds, if not thousands of ways to make that kind of money in your spare time. That’s what I want you to learn here.
The beauty of a side hustle is that it provides you freedom and flexibility
Your side hustle can be anything you want it to be. Do you love fitness? There’s a side hustle for it. Are you an expert in childcare? There are people out there that would love to hear your advice.
Whatever your skill or area of expertise is, there are ways to monetize it.
By following the links below, you will be able to access step-by-step introductions to starting your own side hustle. Call it a “beginners guide”, if you want.
I want you to know that you CAN change your financial situation if you want to. Make today the day you start that side hustle that eventually replaces your full-time job and gives you’re the financial flexibility and freedom you deserve.
Follow the links below to different side hustle ideas with in-depth instructions to help you take the first steps on your journey to financial freedom!
Recent Blog Posts
- Book of the Month: September 2020The book of the month for September 2020 is Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill and DotCom Secrets by Russell Brunson. Check them out here.
- How Giving Money Can Make You MoneyMaking extra money seems hard, but when I tell you about this trick that I have used to bring in new income, you will be amazed. It’s the law of attraction
- Zero Effort Side HustleMaking money takes work. It takes time. But there are a few ways that you can earn a little extra money doing things that require no effort at all. That’s right, the Zero Effort Side Hustle.
- Perks of Creating an LLCYou started making money online, that’s great! But if you haven’t yet, it might be time to start thinking about filing your business. Here’s what were recommend…
- 5 Ways to Monetize Your SkillsEveryone has a skill or expertise in something. The big question we want to answer, is can you monetize your skills? We say yes. Read more to learn how
- 5 Finance Books Everyone Should ReadGetting control of your financial situation isn’t difficult, but it takes some work. Reading these top 5 finance books will put you on track
- What Recruiters Look For in Your ResumeResume building can be tough. Regardless of whether you are editing your resume for what seems to be the thousandth time, or making the first resume of your life, it can be a daunting task. You constantly ask yourself questions like “what jobs do I put on my resume?” or “what is the best format for my resume?” and truthfully, the answer isn’t simple. So what do recruiters look for in your resume? Lets dig into it.
- 5 Side Hustles to Start TodayAt the time of this blog post, most of us are under a quarantine with nothing to do with our lives besides watch yet another show on Netflix. But I have a better suggestion.. If you’re here, you’re likely looking for new and creative ways to get yourself out there and make some extra money
- Make Money Writing a BlogIf you could share one thing with the world, what would it be? What are you an expert in? Everyone has that one thing that EVERYONE questions them about, what is yours? Is it your knowledge of fantasy football, your cooking recipes, or which mountains and trails to go to for the best views? Whatever