WRITE FOR US
Thank you for your interest in writing for us! Not Your Finance Guru is always looking for writers who want to share their insight, knowledge and experiences with finances.
To submit a blog post, follow the steps below and submit!
- Your writing should be 100% original. We want it to be your opinion!
- Word Count: There is no hard word count, but we prefer to have a minimum of 600 words and a maximum of 1,500 words. If you get passionate about your topic and go above 1,500, don’t worry.
- External links are okay as long as they are relevant to your topic
- No affiliate or paid links are allowed. We will use our discretion regarding whether or not to remove links.
- Have fun! Speak your brain, we love hearing real life stories that showcase the importance of building wealth
Our current topics include (but are not limited to):
- Personal finance
- Getting out of debt stories
- Side Hustles
- College and Career
- How-to guides
- Money-saving tips
- Financial Independence
- Real Estate
Along with your article, please submit a brief author bio. This can be at the end of the draft or in the “author bio” field.
We want to give you credit for your hard work, fill in your
social media handles, websites, etc.
Please send your article to email@example.com and include any photos you would like to include in your submission!
We want to thank you for your time and your submission! We will review your article within 7 days and get back to you on when it will be posted.
The NYFG Team